- 1 cup maple syrup (could use honey if you don't mind it)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Carob powder (could use Cocoa)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsps. vanilla
- 2/3 cup soy milk or nut milk
- 2 tsps. instant espresso granules (could use coffee)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup Wholwe Wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Mix all liquidy ingredients first. Then add the dry; mix well and put into a greased 8X11 baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350*F. oven for 20- 25 minutes.
Options: Add 2 tsps. peppermint extract for a minty flavor.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Eileen Werth
The Ultimate Vegan Brownies