This makes a great meal accompanied by bread or buns of your choice and a green salad.
- 1 40 oz can clamato juice
- 1 lb lean ground beef (cooked)
- 1 26 oz can pureed tomatoes
- 1 md onion (finely chopped)
- 1 14 oz can consomme
- 4 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 14 oz can water
- 4 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 3 tb chicken soup base
- half a medium cabbage - (shredded)
- 1 19 oz can kidney beans
- 1 19 oz can navy beans
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t basil
- < t hot paprika
- < t garlic powder
- 11/2 cup corkscrew pasta (cooked)
1. Bring Clamato juice, tomatoes, consomme and rest of ingredients
from the first column to a boil. Simmer for half an hour.
2. Saute ground beef until browned thoroughly and set aside.
3. Saute vegetables (onion, celery, carrots and cabbage) until soft. Add to
soup and simmer for another half an hour.
4. Add kidney beans, navy beans, cooked pasta and meat. Continue to simmer for another 20
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Angel
Olive Garden Pasta Fajoli Soup