- 1 c Green cabbage, cubed
- 2 c Green papaya, grated
- 1/2 lb String beans, julienned
- 3 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ea Dried red chilies, chopped
- 1 tb Sugar
- 3 tb Soy sauce
- 3 tb Lime juice
- 3 sm Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 5 tb Peanuts, roasted & crushed
- 4 tb Cilantro leaves, chopped
Place green cabbage pieces on a large serving platter & arrange in layers the papaya & beans. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, chilies, sugar, soy sauce & lime juice. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad & garnish with the tomatoes, peanuts & cilantro.
Print this recipe
Source: Eng Tie Ang, "Delightful Thai Cooking"
Submitted By: Marlen
Green Papaya Salad