This recipe appeared in the Fast, Delicious, and Nutritious section of the magazine. It's ready in 1 hour or less and the person who sent in the recipe says: This tasty meatless dish is great because it's easy to prepare and low in fat.
- 1 carton (15 oz.) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup egg substitue
- 10 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, corn, i cup mozzarella and egg substitue. Spoon about 1/2 cup on each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray. Combine tomoatoes, tomato sauce and basil; spoon over tortillas. Sprinkle with Parmesanand remining mozzarella. Bake uncovered, at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through.
Print this recipe
Source: Taste of home's Quick Cooking
Submitted By: tc c
Spinach Cheese Enchiladas