- 6 medium oven-roasted yellow onions, cooled, peeled and chopped fine
- 6 slices cooked lean bacon, trimmed of as much fat as possible and chopped
- 2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
Add all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and stir together until combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve immediately, or chill.
Print this recipe
Source: ) 1999 Don Mauer & Associates, Inc.
Submitted By: Marlen
Roasted Onion Dip