- Store apples in a cool, dark place (perhaps in a bag in the fridge).
- To keep the apples from browning, we used pineapple juice, but you can also toss with lemon, orange, or grapefruit juice.
- If you can't find toffee bits, use almond brickle (found with the chocolate chips in the supermarket). If you can't find either, the dip is still yummy without it.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup toffee bits (such as Skor) (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 6 Red Delicious apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 6 Granny Smith apples, each cored and cut into 8 wedges
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Add toffee bits, and mix well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine juice and apples in a bowl; toss well. Drain apples; serve with dip.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
Toffee Dip With Apples