This is a variation on the "Dirt" Recipe. This is fun to serve at a dinner party.
- 1 pkg (4-serve size) Jello Chocolate Instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 8 Kraft miniature Marshmallows
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed("dirt")
- 4 small clay flower pots, washed
- 4 cocktail straws (preferably green)
- 4 plastic flowers
Prepare pudding as directed on package reducing the milk to 1 1/2 cups
Fold in topping and marshmallows.
Spoon into flower pots.
Sprinkle top with crushed cookies
Insert straw into centre of each pot and place a flower in the top of the straw
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Jay
Mousse in a Flower Pot