The person who sent this is, Jackie Newell, says this is a skinny dessert that tastes like the traditional Italian dessert! Enjoy!
- 1 prepared angel's food cake (8 inches) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup instant sugar-free cappucino mix, DIVIDED
- 1 package (8 oz) non-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups COLD skim milk DIVIDED
- 1 package (1 oz.) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 1/2 tsp baking cocoa
Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup cappicino mix and 1/2 cup milk until dissolved. Pour over cake. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese. In another bowl, combine pudding mix and remaing cappucino mix and milk; whisk until smotth and thickened. Add to cream cheese; mix well. Fold in whipped cream topping; spoon over cake mixture. Refridgerate for 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving.
Print this recipe
Source: taste of home's Quick Cooking
Submitted By: tc c