- 1 lb. sausage
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 2 cans pitted apricots, with liquid, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- chicken or turkey broth (as needed)
Brown and crumble of sausage. Sauti chopped celery and onion in margarine or butter. In a large bowl, combine herb stuffing mix and cornbread stuffing mix, apricots, chopped walnuts, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Mix in sausage and sautied vegetables. Add chicken broth until moist but not wet or runny.
Lightly pack stuffing into large baking pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10-20 minutes until lightly browned.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen