- 1 Dozen small clams
- > Cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, finely minced
- = Teaspoon dry oregano
- 2-3 Cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Black pepper
1. Open the clams without breaking the shellls and rinse the insides. Loosen the meat with a knife. Place the meat of 1 clam on half a shell. Continue with the remainder. Set aside.
2. Combine the bread crumbs with the cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic and pepper. Mix the bread crumbs evenly.
3. Fill the clam shells with the bread crumbs and place on a cookie sheet. Top the clams with a pat of butter.
4. Bake in a preheated 350: F oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool and serve with lemon wedges.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
Best Baked Clams