- 2 pkgs (4 servings each) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix.
- 3 l/4 cups milk
- l/4 cup apricot brandy (optional)
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed and cut into l/4" slices
- 10 strawberries. hulled and cut in half
- l can (17 oz) apricot halves, drained
- l jar (10 oz) apricot all fruit spread
- sliced apricots, strawberries and mint leaves for garnish
Prepare pudding according to package directions, using milk and brandy. In 6 cup trifle or other glass bowl layer l/2 cake slices. Arrange some apricot halves and strawberry halves around side of bowl. Place remaining fruit over cake. Then layer l/2 pudding, apricot all-fruit, remaining cake slices and remaining pudding. Garnish. Chill for at least 30 mins.
Print this recipe
Source: My files
Submitted By: Dorothy Painter