- 1/4 pound chorizo sausage ( typical Spanish pork sausage, found in most deli sections, NOT mexican chorizo)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine.
- French bread, sliced
1. Puncture the sausage with a fork in several places.
2. Place in a skillet with half of the wine.
3. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Cool and keep at room temperature (preferably over night).
5. Cut chorizo in into 1/4 slices and place in a small skillet or casserole dish.
6. Add the remaining wine and cook over high heat until the wine has almost disappeared.
7. Serve, if possible, in the same dish with toothpicks.
Can be eaten on slices of French bread soaked in the sauce.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Marlen
CHORIZO AL VINO