Five brothers is a jar sauce that is really delicious and fresh tasting.
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 med red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) of clam juice
- 1 jar of(26 oz.) Five Brothers fresh tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 jar (16 0r 17 oz.) Five Brothers Creamy Alredo Sauce
- 1/4 lb. of fresh or frozen (cooked) lobster meat
- hot pepper sauce to taste.
In deep 12-in skillet, melt butter over med. high heat and cook onion, celery, red pepper and garlic 5 min. or until tender. Stir in clam juice and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling 2 minutes or untilliquid is reduced by half. Stir in both jars of sauces. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Stir in lobster and cook, stirring occasionally, about three minutes or until lobster is heated. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley. Makes 5 servings.
Print this recipe