- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-12-inch cubes;
- 2 cobs of fresh or frozen corn, cut into 12 pieces;
- 12 cubes of fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 12 chunks.
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, whisk oil, pineapple juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken and vegetables and toss to coat. Marinate mixture for 2 hours at room temperature or refrigerate overnight. Drain chicken and vegetables, reserving marinade.
Alternate the ingredients on each of six skewers.
Brush prepared barbecue grill with olive oil. Grill over high heat, 4 inches from heat source, turning and brushing with marinade, until done, about 3 minutes. Kabob can also be broiled for same amount of time.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Teresa Johnson
Chicken Kabob with Pineapple, Corn and Red Peppers