MY customers love this hope you enjoy it.
- 1/2 small white onion (minced)
- 3 large fresh basil leaves (Chopped)
- 16 oz.pulp Roma tomato sauce ( no seasonings)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 shots Vodka
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 2 tabls olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic (minced)
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- Cook penne pasta al dente. Meanwhile,
- Sautee olive oil and garlic, add onions
- and chopped basil leaves. Quickly add tomato and bring to bubble/boil. Add vodka and burn off, add Half and half and Cheese, continue to cook 1 minute.
- Drain pasta,
- Pour mixture over and serve while hot
Print this recipe