- Sorry, I should've included this recipe with the tofu cheescake recipe of 3/18/00 in order for the nutritional information to be correct.
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs (about 16 whole crackers)
- 6 tablespoons soy margarine, slightly softened
1. Process the graham crackers in a food processor or blender on high speed until they are finely ground.
2. Add the soy margarine and pulse until the mixture reaches the consistency of coarse crumbs.
3. Pat the mixture into a thick layer in the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, or 2 thinner layers in 9-inch pie plates. Fill and bake according to recipe instructions.
Print this recipe
Source: The Whole Soy Cookbook
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Graham Cracker Pie Crust For Tofu Cheesecake