This bird will go with many side dishes and vegatables to include pasta and rice.
- Tender cut up chicken
- 1 oz sharp chedder, grated
- light sprinkle of parsley
- 2 med cloves of finely diced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and course ground pepper
- bread crumbs, (grind your own from hard bread is best)
clean pieces in tepid water and remove excess water. Mix next 3 ingredients in bread crumbs. Coat opieces in melted butter and roll in bread crumbs, put chicken in a baking pan, season with salt and ground pepper. Bake at 375 until golden tender.
Print this recipe
Source: My recipe collection
Submitted By: Ray
Oven Fried Chicken