Note: you can use different veggies, but the dressing is the best part.
- 1 cup cooked thin spaghetti
- 3 oz diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup each sliced green onions and diced red pepper
- 1/2 ounce dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon each water and creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp peanut oil
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp each minced pared gingeroot and chinese sesame oil
- Dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
In medium mixing bowl combine spaghetti, chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, bell pepper, and peanuts; set aside. In blender combine remaining ingredients except lettuce and process on high speed until thoroughly combined. Add to spaghetti mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
To serve, on serving platter arrange lettuce around edge of platter, fill center of platter with spaghetti mixture.
Print this recipe
Source: Weight Watchers
Submitted By: Rick Smith
Chinese Noodle Salad