Makes a great pot luck dish or side dish with dinner. This is really rich and delicious and not a "low calorie" dish.
- 1 pound (or 12 oz pkg) of wide noodles - cook al dente and drain
- 8 oz (small container) sour cream or light sour cream
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese or light cream cheese (half of a package)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted (or light butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- raisins (I used a handful or so)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained (don't use juice)
Put all ingredients (except noodles) in large bowl. Stir mixture for about 2 minutes to blend well then add noodles in and mix together until noodles are well coated. Pour into whatever large rectangular pan you have (9x12 works well) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or less until it starts to lightly brown.
Print this recipe
Source: A friend
Submitted By: Roxanne Cancel