- 1/4 of small head of cabbage(4 to 6 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz. boneless lean pork, cut into thin strips
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 oz. Chinese-style thin egg noodles
- 8 green onions with tops, diagonally cut into 1/2-inch slices
1. Remove core from cabbage; discard.
2. Shred cabbage.
3. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and pork; stir-fry until pork is no longer pink in center, about 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in onions.
5. Add noodles.
6. Cook just until noodles are tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Makes 4 servings
Print this recipe
Source: Cooking Class: Chinese Cookbook
Submitted By: Linda Wilson