A family favorite - add carrots, potatoes or anything else the next day. Serve it in a big bowl-very saucy...
- To serve 6
- 6-8 Boneless chicken pieces, thighs and/or breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 or more cloves garlic, choppped
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 tsps (or to taste) medium curry powder
- 1/2 cup of liquid - apple juice, water
- and a 1/2 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 small apple- cut in small pieces
- 1 can of chick peas, well drained
In a heavy bottom pot on the top of the stove,cook onions in oil until soft(medium heat), add garlic and curry powder and cook briefly until fragrant. Cook chicken pieces until they are no longer pink and add the rest of the ingredients. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve with rice or couscous. Yum-Yum!!
Nutritional and not too high fat.
Print this recipe
Source: my files
Submitted By: i andre