- Marinade: 1/2 to 1 kilo chicken pieces into bite size pieces.
- 2 tspns soy sauce
- 2 egg yolks 2. Marinate chicken overnight or about 3 hours.
- Roll chicken pieces in extra cornflour. Add oil, to frypan, when hot add the chicken pieces. Once nicely browned put aside.
- 3 Green capsicum julienned
- 3 red capsicums julienned
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 6 sliced pineapple (tinned) into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic.
- 4 tablespoons oil left from frying chicken pieces.
- Sweet & Sour sauce.
- 1 cup tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3 tspns cornflour. Mix
- Add all these items together making sure there is no lumps cause by the cornflour.
In a wok, add to hot oil, capsicums, celery, garlic, and pineapple , stir fry until just soft, add the cooked chicken and stir well, then add the Sweet & Sour sauce, stirring until mixed thoroughly. enjoy!
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Faye
sweet and sour chicken