left over salad wilts the lettuce so add the dressing just before serving.
- broken iceberg lettuce
- red apples cut in small cubes
- celery chopped 1/8 " diagonally
- Canned pineapple bits (reserve the
- purple grapes, seeded, halves
- walnuts (broken pieces or coarse chop)
- tiny marshmallows (optional)
Mix a small amount of the pineapple juice with HELLMAN'S mayonaise, add sugar to taste. Consistency should be like heavy cream. Toss with salad just before serving.
Print this recipe
Source: family tradition
Submitted By: elaine casenhiser