This is very much like the dip served at The Olive Garden or at least as close as I could come without having the actual recipe.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup grated Fontina Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, rinsed & chopped
- OR: pkg frozen, thawed & chopped
- 1/4 pkg frozen chopped spinach
- thawed and squeezed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Chop artichoke hearts and combine with remaining ingredients. Heat in microwave until melted. Brown quickly under broiler. Serve with baguette.
Print this recipe
Source: Pam Gray
Submitted By: Pam
Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip