- 1 pkg. ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil and oregano
- 2 cups nonfat ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 wide lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
Heat oven to 375 F. Spray a 12x7-inch baking dish with no-stick spray.
Spray skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat aobut 30 seconds. Crumble ground turkey into skillet. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until turkey is lightly browned and onions are tender. Add tomato sauce, basil and oregano; mix well. Reduce heat to low. cook 5 minutes. Spread in baking dish.
In bowl, combine cheeses, spinach, and pepper. Lay lasagna noodles on flat surface. Spread each with about 1/2 cup filling. Roll up and place, seam side down, in baking dish. Cover with foil. Cook 40 to 50 minutes.
Print this recipe
Source: box of The Turkey Store ground turkey breast
Submitted By: Missy McAllister Kerr