This is so simple that it doesn't sound like it will be that good...but it is Great. I do serve it with a sauce made from dijon mustard, dill, yogurt and cottage cheese that is blended together.
- Serves 4
- 1 salmon fillet (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds) skinned and boned
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce (or regular)
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- lemon wedges
1.Prepare your grill with rack 4 inches above the coals.
2. Meanwhile, rinse the salmon and pat dry. Rub with garlic on all sides. Place in a glass dish.
3. Whisk the honey, soy sauce and pepper flakes. Pour over the fish and turn to coat evenly on both sides. Let marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature; most of the marinade should be absorbed by the fish.
4. Remove fish from marinade and place in fish basket. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, according to its thickness; do not overcook. (It should flake when pierced with a fork) Serve immediately, garnished with lemon wedges.
Print this recipe
Source: Great Good Food by Julee Rosso
Submitted By: Roxanne Cancel