Note: To extract juice from ginger, grate a 1/4 pound piece of gresh gingerroot in cheesecloth. Tie grated gingerroot in cheesecloth or place in paper coffee filter and squeeze.
- 1 cup dry sherry or sake
- 1 cup honey(clover, orange-blossom, or other mild honey)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ginger juice(See Note
1. In 4-cup measuring cup or small bowl, combine sherry, honey, soy sauce, and ginger juice until well blended.
2. Pour sauce mixture into jar or bottle, seal, and store in refrigerator.
Print this recipe
Source: Country Living: Dec.'96
Submitted By: Linda Wilson
Soy Marinade & Stir-Fry Sauce