Sauce can be made ahead and frozen
- 1 Cube Butter
- 1 Fresh Peeled and Chopped Tomatoe
- 1 Small Can Diced Ortega Green Chilies
- 3 Tbs. Onion - Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 Soup Can of Water
- 6 Half Chicken Breasts (bonen and skinned)
In a saucepan, saute onion, garlic, tomatoe and green chili in butter for a few minutes. Add soup and dilute with 1/2 soup can of water. Add salt and cheese. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
Flour 6 - half chicken breasts (bones and skinned). Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Add sauce and bake - uncovered, for another 30 minutes - turning frequently.
Print this recipe
Source: Carole Jacobucci
Submitted By: Veronica Reynolds