- 4 (4 oz.) fresh or frozen orange roughy or other fish fillets
- 1/4 c. reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 c. finely chopped dill pickle
- 2 Tbsp. plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon, crushed or dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
Rinse fish (thawed, if using frozen) and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Stir together mayonnaise, pickle, yogurt, parsley, onion and tarragon or mustard. Let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
Arrange fish on unheated rack of broiler pan (sprayed with nonstick cooking spray) and brush both sides of fillets lightly with oil. Broil 4 inches form the heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Allow 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish. If fish is 1-inch or more thick, turn it over halfway through broiling. Serve with tartar sauce.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Rick Smith
Orange Roughy with Tarragon Sauce