You can enhance the effect by putting a couple of gummi worms into the top.
- Start with a clean glazed or plastic flower
- pot. This will serve 8-12 people.
- Cover hole in the bottom of the flower pot
- (if there is one) with waterproof plastic
- tape or piece of plastic wrap.
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lb. of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3.5 cups of milk
- 7 ozs. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 12 ozs. whipped cream
- 1.25 lb. of Oreo cookies, crushed in blender
Cream together the butter, cream cheese, & powdered sugar. Mix milk, pudding, & whipped cream. Fold in to the butter-sugar mixture,to make the filling. Put 1/3 of the crushed cookies on the bottom of the pot. Cover with half of the filling.
Cover with another 1/3 of the crushed cookies. Cover with the rest of the filling, then the remaining cookies. The top should be filled with a thin layer of cookies to look like dirt. Refrigerate overnight. When you are ready to serve...place a plastic flower into the top of the mixture.
Print this recipe
Source: Gail's Recipe Swap (Debbie/NJ)
Submitted By: unknown unknown