Snack time just got a little more exciting. Spicy, salty, tart and subtly sweet, this dip is the perfect way to enjoy a bevy of vegetables.
- 1/2 tsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Thai curry paste (red, green or yellow)
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp lime juice
1. In the mug, combine brown sugar, curry paste, water and soy sauce. Microwave on High for 45 to 60 seconds (checking at 45) or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is syrupy.
2. Stir in peanut butter and lime juice until blended and smooth. Serve warm or let cool to room temperature. Serve with any of the suggested accompaniments, as desired.
Print this recipe
Source: 250 Best Meals in a Mug: Delicious Homemade Microwave Meals in Minutes by Camilla Saulsbury
Submitted By: b smith
Spicy Thai Peanut Dip