- 16 oz. veal, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chablis
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- olive oil
- 8 oz. asparagus spears
- 8 oz. crabmeat
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce
1. Marinate sliced veal in chablis, ginger, pepper and salt for 20 minutes.
2. Roll veal in flour. Saute in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Remove and place on a warm ovenproof plate.
3. Place cooked asparagus spears on top of the veal.
4. Heat crabmeat in a little butter and place over the asparagus.
5. Cover with hollandaise sauce. Reheat breifly in oven, if necessary.
Print this recipe
Source: The Best of New Mexico Kitchens
Submitted By: Sherry Fabian