This dish needs no seasoning or water for cooking. The natural moisture of the vegetables will steam them.
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped in thin slices
- 3 medium-sized carrots, sliced thin
- 1 large onion sliced thin
- 4 tbsp. margarine
1. Laver vegetables into heavy saucepan in order given.
2. Top with slices of margarine.
3. Steam gently over low heat until vegetables are tender and margarine has melted.
4. Invert cooked vegetables into serving dish.
Print this recipe
Source: The Festival Cookbook
Submitted By: Smith Rick
Cabbage, Carrots and Onions