This is a bread machine recipe, but I'm sure it can be adapted for traditional bread baking. Good luck!
- 3/4 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 c. bread flour
- 2/3 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped, toasted walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Add ingredients to bread machine pan, adding the pumpkin with the milk and nuts with flours. Bake on basic cycle.
Print this recipe
Source: Fleishmann's Bread Machine Favorites
Submitted By: Toni M.
Pumpkin Nut Bread