- 1 or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 stick of pepperoni, chopped
- 14 oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water (or more)
- 16 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 oz. ditalini pasta
In large stockpot heat olive oil over medium heat until warm. Add garlic and pepperoni and saute about 2 or 3 minutes until pepperoni begins to color oil. Add tomatoes and simmer about 10 minutes. Add chicken broth and water and bring to a boil. Add beans and cook about ten minutes.
In a separate pan cook pasta until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and add to bean mixture. Heat through.
Serve with grated cheese and crusty Italian bread.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Cynthia Trotta