We love this for a quick go to recipie brunch or dinners. They are awesome on any type of bun or just on a serving plate too.
- Any Italian sausages I Use Johnsonville Mild
- Onions(usually 3 large-change to suit taste)
- 3 or 4 large green(Bell Peppers)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margerine
- any type of bbq sauce 2 bottles
cook sausages per directions
sautee peppers and onions in the butter till soft or to your liking.
heat bbq sauce in the sausages add peppers and onions
You can omit the bbq sauce it's just as good without it.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Doris Maki
BBQ Italian Sausages