This is my husband and my younger sons favorite meal. Typically they both finish two pork chops each. I hope you like them too.
- Thick Pork Chops...........6
- chilli powder......1/2 tsp
- kasuri methi(dry fenugreek leaves)..1/2 tsp
- garam masala......1/2 tsp
- garlic and ginger paste*......1 tsp
- salt....to taste
- onion......1 large sliced thin
- olive oil.....2 tsp
- lime juice.....1/2 lime
- yogurt.....2 tsps
- *(Equal amounts of fresh ginger and garlic ground to a smooth apste)
Wash,rinse and pat dry the pork chops and place them in a platter.
In a small bowl mix together yogurt,garlic and ginger paste,salt,chilli powder,garam masala,kasuri methi,lime juice and oil olive.
Rub this spice mixture on to the prok chops and marinate for 30minutes.
In a skillet heat couple of table spoons of olive oil and fry the sliced onions until brown. Then place the pork chops on the onion and leave them to brown.
Continue turning and cooking until the chops are well done.Serve with cumin rice.....ENJOY!!!
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Shoba Havalad
Spicy Pork Chops