Sure to become a classic, the Belmont Breeze is the new official drink of the Belmont Stakes. It was created by Dale DeGroff, master mixologist from New York City.
- 1 /2 ounces blended American whiskey
- 3/4 ounce Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup of 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 1 ounce 7-up
- Lemon slice
- Mint sprig
- Whole strawberry
Shake all the liquid ingredients except the club soda and 7-up vigorously with ice. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with the club soda and 7-up, and stir. Garnish with the lemon slice, mint sprig, and strawberry.
Print this recipe