This recipe probably won't give you either mouthwash breath or garlic breath, since cooked garlic is quite mild in its effects.
- 1 roaster boneless breast
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots or scallions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 375F. Season breast with salt and pepper. Pour 3 tablespoons melted butter into a baking dish. Add chicken to dish and turn to coat with butter. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, parsley, shallots and garlic and spoon over chicken. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Top with lemon slices. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or
until chicken is cooked through.
Print this recipe