- approx 1 lb flank steak or beef strips/stirfry
- few minced garlic clove
- half an onion, diced
- can coconut unsweetened coconut milk
- half a red bell pepper, diced
- handful of cooked spinach
- peas (optiponal)
- approx 2 T curry powder -or- thai red curry paste
- approx 1-2 T basil
- pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
On high stirfry beef with oil garlic for a minute, remove from pan. Lower heat a bit and saute onion with peppers and seasonings (onion can be sauteed with beef if you want). Put beef back in pan along with the coconut milk, curry powd/paste, spinach, opt peas and let simmer for about 10 mins or so.
Serve with some nice sticky rice.
Print this recipe