You can be creative and use your favorite pizza toppings instead of, or in addition to, those listed here. Also, the sturdier the cracker you serve, the better, because it's easier to scoop. Keep any leftovers refrigerated.
- 1 1/2 pkgs. (8 oz. each)light cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle(12 oz) seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cans( 6 1/2 oz. each) shrimp,rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese(about 8 oz.)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can( 6 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
Spread cream cheese on a 12-inch dinner plate. Top with cocktail sauce to look like the tomato sauce on a pizza. Sprinkle shrimp on top of sauce. Then add mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, onion and olives as you would toppings on pizza. Serve with crackers for dipping. Makes about 4 cups.
Print this recipe
Source: Quick & Easy Recipes: Appetizers
Submitted By: Linda Wilson