- Makes 1 - 9x13 inch pan (18 servings).
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
2. Reserve 1 cup of cake mix from the package. In a bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and melted margarine. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9x13 inch pan to form a crust.
3. Mix together the pumpkin, 3 eggs, sugar, cinnamon and evaporated milk until blended. Pour over the crust. Combine the brown sugar and reserved 1 cup cake mix, then cut in the margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the filling.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Keep refrigerated.
Printed from Allrecipes, Submitted by Patty Prymak
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Pumpkin Pie Cake II