- Makes 1 - 9 x 13 inch cake (18 servings).
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can
- evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow
- cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch pan (preferably metal).
2. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Melt the butter or margarine, and drizzle it over the cake mix. Sprinkle walnuts over the top.
4. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until done.
Printed from Allrecipes, Submitted by Christine Johnson
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Pumpkin Pie Cake