- 1 bunch watercress, washed, dried and large stems removed
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and dried
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 Belgian endives, julienned
- 1/4 LB Roquefort, crumbled
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts (filberts), chopped and toasted (10 minutes at 350)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil (or any nut)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoons Maggi seasoning (look in the ketchup section of the store)
Toss all greens together. Combine dressing ingredients in a blender and mix well, or combine in a large bowl and whisk.
Just before serving, toss salad with dressing. Put portions on individual chilled plates and sprinkle with nuts and cheese.
Print this recipe
Submitted By: Meryl
Green Salad with Roquefort Cheese