- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped (*decrease or omit the membranes and seeds if you don't want it very hot/spicy)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (preferably New Mexico)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1.Mix dressing ingredients in a jar.
2. Shake to mix, or whisk very, very well.
3. Store in a glass jar in refrigerator.
Note: Can be used on salads, pasta, or bean dishes.
Print this recipe
Source: My Files
Submitted By: Meryl