This soup is also delicious served cold. Prepare as above, and chill for several hours.
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon safflower oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all purpose seasoning
- 4 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 cups potato soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- thin slices of lemon for garnish
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in oil until glossy, add seasonings and apple juice and cook 5 minutes.
2. Add potato soup and chicken broth and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Pour into blender and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan, add chicken. Mix well. Bring to boiling, stir in honey and lemon juice and serve. Garnish with one thin slice of lemon per serving.
Print this recipe
Source: Healthier Eating
Submitted By: Rick Smith
Chicken Curry Soup