- 4 tsp oil
- 4 med new red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 package kielbasa sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 med green bell pepper, cut into i inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 4 tbsp lite or regular soy sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
This recipe really calls for bratwurst, but I have always used kielbasa ad it is very good.
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes: cover. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add kielbasa, green pepper and onion. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until kielbasa is hot and vegetables are crisp-tender. Add all remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Print this recipe
Source: Pillsbury cookbooks
Submitted By: n/a
Kielbasa potato stir-fry