- 2-1/2 lb Beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 Carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lg Onion, thinly siced and separated into rings.
- 1 cn Whole tomatoes, cut up (28 oz)
- 2 c Water
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 1/2 ts Italian seasoning
- 2 ts Instant beef bouillon
- 1 c Uncooked mostaccioli or other pasta
Brown meat in slow cooker on top of range or skillet on medium heat. Transfer pot to base or meat to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients except pasta to cooking pot. Stir to combine. Cover and cook at Setting #3 for West Bend or low in others for 7 - 9 hours OR at #5 or high for 3 - 4 hours. Increase heat to high (#5). Add pasta and stir to blend. Cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes until pasta is done.
Print this recipe
Source: Just Crockpot Recipes
Submitted By: Marlen
Italian Beef Stew