- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1/4 cup hot pepper, chopped
- 6 cups fresh spinach or 1 package frozen
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until golden. Stir in peppers, cook 3 minutes. Rinse spinach in water, transfer to skillet with water still clinging. Stir and cover, cook until wilted.
Meanwhile, soften tortillas in oven, wrapped in a moist towel or foil. Place 1/4 cup filling in center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in oiled oven proof dish. Smother with salsa and cheese. Bake at 350 F. until heated and bubbly.
Print this recipe
Source: Arielle's recipes
Submitted By: Marlen