- 6 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 2 cups Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 cup White wine
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons White rum (optional)
- Orange peel slivered (optional)
- Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups sugar 1 cup water
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring gently until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute or until syrup is clear. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Makes 2 cups-Syrup can be stored in a sterilized container in the refrigerator for up to one month
In a blender combine the crushed ice, simple syrup, champagne, white wine, orange juice, and lemon juice. Blend until mixture is well combined.
Spoon the mixture into individual dessert cups. Drizzle with rum, if desired, and garnish with a sliver of orange peel. serve immediately.
Print this recipe
Source: "Last Dinner On The Titanic" Menus and Recipes from the Great Liner
Submitted By: Eileen Werth